Moving your Joomla or Wordpress website from your current hosting provider to a new hosting provider is typically very difficult, and a hosting company generally provides simple knowledge base articles to assist you with the process. Depending on your skill and familiarity with your existing website and the code it runs on, it may be extremely time consuming to perform this process yourself. Let our dedicate set of in-house engineers assist you in moving your website.
Your base website package includes FREE setup for pre-pay of 1 year or longer terms, and provides:
- Setup and configuration of your website hosting package
- Setup and configuration of your initial e-mail box
- Providing login and account information, and as needed customer support
- Reference material to help you move your website on your own for mainstream content management packages.
- E-mail based general support.
Joomla/Wordpress Special Website Pricing:
- The dedicated assistance of veteran web experts for your move (each with at least 10 year of experience in Websites and domains)
- Experience to reduced website downtime due to experienced swing migrations (typically zero downtime); total process takes about 1 week
- Assisting you to move your domain name registration to ProactiveWeb
- Working directly with vendors to acquire correct login information to the existing website/portal/databases
- Copying and transferring your website and bases to our servers
- Adjustments to your website and code, as needed, to support a different web and database server (up to 4 hours of labor)
- Assistance with setup and configuration of e-mail on the server, self-help guides for setting up in-office e-mail programs (Outlook, etc)
- Fully refundable if the website cannot be seamlessly moved within 30 days
- This plan is designed for websites with Joomla or Wordpress content exclusively; if you have other applications or content outside of Joomla or Wordpress, you'll want to look into our Standard Migration Plans.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 April 2011 21:10